Sep 4, 2008

I'm Not Dead Yet....

Heyas,

Sorry I've been MIA lately...got back from Africa safely (heh, funny story...I actually managed to delay our flight for almost forty-five minutes. And not by doing anything cool like tangling with TSA or anything. Nope, when we were booking our flight and filling out options for our in-flight meal, I was like "Hey, D, wanna try some of these special meal options?" argument being that it would be fresher and eh, what the hell, we were paying exhorbitant fees anyway. Any road, D got vegetarian, and I, stupid Elf, went for Kosher. Well...apparently they had a hard time providing kosher plane food on the day we left, and nobody thought to come and ask me if it was okay not to have kosher food until they'd exhausted all other options. I'm not Jewish--and honestly don't mean to be offensive or anything--and so of course I was like, "yeah, no problem"...but they waited for 45 minutes to come ask me that. So. Yeah.)

Any road, I'd be posting updates and doing "X Weeks Pregnant, Only X Weeks To Go!" counters, but truth is...I'm scared. I'm going to see my doctor next week to get it confirmed for me if the Imp is really here. For those of you not aware...I got some really inconclusive HPT's, and had a strange discharge that was NOT my usual AF, and finally went to a doctor in Cape Town and got a positive blood test.

And I want to believe I'm pregnant...I *feel* pregnant, if that makes any sense...but I'm still scared that it's just all in my head.

So...not blogging my pregnancy until I'm SURE the Imp is here.

Keep your fingers crossed for us, eh?

4 comments:

twondra said...

Definitely thinking about ya! Thanks for the update!!

onemorebaby said...

Fingers crossed, for sure...

pixiemedic said...

Have we heard anything yet?

onemorebaby said...

Where is our update??? Thinking about ya.