Nov 10, 2008

To Tammy....

'Cause I know she drifts through here sometimes, and I love her dearly for it and all her just general wonderfulness, and because I can't seem to figure out how to make google ID me to post on her blog...

I just wanted to add another voice expressing how very sorry I am that you're going through so much. You've been on mind almost daily since I read your post about what happened. I don't pray in the traditional sense and I think it's pretty obvious that our spiritual perspectives are somewhat divergent, but for you and Mark I've been praying with every fiber of my being that this will someday (SOON) be okay for you and you will be holding your peanut.

Lovies,
Elfgirl

1 comment:

twondra said...

Wow girl...that was soooo sweet. It brought tears to my eyes. That really meant a lot to me. Thank you, thank you, thank you. (((HUGS)))